Some of my Hobbies and Practises

Who am I basically?


I am a person who is quite passionate about my studies and books are my best companions for leading me to my dreams ahead. Talking about oneself is a quite philosophical topic, but I do not prefer praising me by myself only. I believe that with hard work anything can be achieved although there may be some times of depression and sorrow in our journey of life. Motivation and Confidence are my two best partners who help me to overcome those time periods. I believe that living our dreams is a must to go option for anyone who is thinking of his/her future.
I have some hobbies alongside my study life as I think that by hobbies only one can find where he/she is comfortable. I am not a bookworm and I do not like to mug up the entire book. I think that understanding the entire concept is what lasts forever. Talking about my hobbies, I do many sort of things in leisure time of myself such as reading some of the popular news and books, writing blogs on the internet and watching YouTube for some entertainment in my busy schedule. I am planning for some of the changes to my schedule in future months just in order to make a room to discover myself and to find in what fields I can go ahead. My own field of interest is related to the world of computers and is popularly called the Artificial intelligence or Cyber Security.
 I like to write and code programs and develop webpages using SQL. My mom and dad are also very cooperative to me and they ask me to give ample time to what I think is necessary. My home environment is just what I call as perfect for anyone. My Grandpa and Grandma are always like wise advisors who help me to overcome some unfamiliar situations. Talking about my school life till Class X, I am a boy who does not prefers to talk to everyone because of the fact that one rotten mango can destroy the entire basket full of them. In case of making friends, I am a bit selective and with those whom I make friendship, it lasts beyond our school hours including in the private tutions.
In the school or in home or anywhere, I do not like to talk more than what is needed because I do not like unnecessary gossips. In the school, I am not that good in studies (i.e always not coming in the first position) but instead I am happy to be in the top 20 students. To me hard work in studies is not to memorize the entire book but what I do is that I take up one of the chapters and start reading the entire topic wherever it is available on any of the books and I try to understand the entire fact. One of the Subjects which I hate the most is HISTORY and thanks to god that after ICSE, I will not have to see that book again.
In the fields of Sports, Cricket is my personal choice and unto class X, I played it almost every day evening except before the exams. I like to spend most of my time with my family as it is the most important things to me. So now let’s sum up by discussing about my future plans. Well I have thought to move towards the field of Engineering and I am just ready to do whatever it takes to go and attain my aim.

So that was all about myself. Really it was a great experience while writing this type of topic as I had to think of myself every single moment and bring out the points of my interest.

Thanks for Reading,
Promit Saha.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is AdFly

Jio Phone Review || Pros and Cons

Tech News on 02/04/2018